Nenhum produto no carrinho.
(Texto em russo)
Autor: Marderovsky Leonid
Ref.: 0 201-MZ13127
From the editor
THE FIRST PART
1. The cello and the bow.
2. Placement when playing cello.
3. Note writing.
4. Conditional markings
5. The right hand. Opening a string. The basic strokes.
6. The left hand. The tight placement of fingers
8. Strengthening skills in playing in tight placement of fingers. More difficult strokes
9. The wide placement of fingers
THE SECOND PART
1. Learning the four first positions.
3. Etudes and exercises for strengthening skills in playing in four positions
4. The fifth, sixth and the seventh positions
7. Using the tenor key.
8. Etudes for increasing the coordination of the hands and finger dexterity
10. Spiccato and sotié.
12. Using thumb of the left hand.
13. Scales and arpeggios in three octaves. Etude in using the left hand thumb position.