Nenhum produto no carrinho.
The volume for intermediate players in the Ad libitum series offers duos from the Renaissance to the Late Romantic Period, which can be performed in a varied ensemble of instruments. The publication also contains works by less well-known composers, including two pieces by Bertalotti which were originally written for solfege yet are valuable as concert pieces and can be well played, as well as a composition by Jacques-Christophe Naudot and one by Carl Friedrich Weidemann.
Product Language: German, French, English, Hungarian
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
Edition Musica Budapest
– Fantasia (‘La Caccia’, The First Booke Of Canzonets To Two Voyces, 1595) (Morley)
– Three Ricercars (Il (Transilvano, Seconda Parte, 12 Ricercari, 1609, Nos. 2, 4, 6)
– Fuga (Fuge In C, T 264)
– Solfeggios (Solfeggi A Canto E Alto, 1744, Nos. 19, 34) (Bertalotti)
– Soave (36 Fantaisies Pour Le Clavessin, TWV 33, No. 29/II) (Telemann)
– Gigue (5 Duettos) (Naudot)
– Air (Weidemann)
– Duo (Duo Für Zwei Flöten, Woo 26í9 (Beethoven)
– Three Duos (12 Duos Für Zwei Hörner, K 487 (496a), Nos. 8, 5, 12) (Mozart)
– Andante (Duos Pour Deux Violoncelles, Op. 51, No. 1/II) (Offenbach)
– Two Canons (111 Canons Durch Alle Dur- Und Molltonarten, Heft I, Nos. 7, 46) (Reger)